When I first started blogging, my objective was to write about the things that I loved doing the most. At that time, it was eating and shopping so I called my blog “Mich Eats and Shops.” Quite a funny name, now that I think about it.
After two (or is it 3?) years of reprieve from blogging, I realized that my blog name no longer reflects the point in my life where I am at now. Surely, I have grown up and my interests have expanded beyond eating and shopping (thank God!)… to include Korean dramas (Ha!).
Kidding aside, I am now at that point in my life where I am reaping the benefits (and woes) of living independently as an adult. From cooking my own meals and buying my own furniture to traveling alone and living in a foreign country, I am constantly learning about the practicalities and complexities of life. All these I would like to share with you all, in the hopes that perhaps we can learn a thing or two from our shared experiences.
So why Lust and Wandering? Because I have a fiery lust for life, a mind that loves to wander, and a bad case of wanderlust.
What can you expect from this blog? I’ll be talking about all that things that occupy me at the moment which includes the following:
- Stories from my past and current travel adventures.
- Personal stories about love and life in general – Some will be about my own life, while others are my attempts at writing fiction. How to differentiate between the two will be up to your own discernment.
- My favorite shopping finds (and it won’t just include clothes).
- Dining experiences, including ones from my own kitchen
- Reviews of things I like including beauty and fashion products, establishments, as well as Asian dramas! 🙂
Once in a while, I’ll also do some giveaways, but only if I have the energy and good will to do so. Anyway, I’ve decided that whether or not people read my blog, I’ll write anyway because I have dearly missed writing and I enjoy expressing myself.
So, see you all until the next blog post! 再见！