I’m very excited to show you all my first effort at a makeup tutorial! Seriously, I’m brimming with excitement. Hahahaha Admittedly, my efforts are amateurish – especially since I’m using a trial version of a video editing software and it actually says so in the video! :))
Nevertheless, I am proud of my efforts especially since I know nothing about video editing! Took me weeks to film and edit. 😀
Above are the products used, details below:
- Sephora Antishine Face PrimerDi
- Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Foundation
- Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
- Smashbox Halo to Go Finishing Powder
- Dior Harmonie de Blush in Rose Brazilia
- Palladio Bronzer
- Tarte Rest Assured Brightening Wand
- Naked 2 Palette
- Sleek Storm Palette (used for brows)
- Elf Fake Eyelashes
- Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
- Elf Lip Stain in First Date
Because I failed to show this blush in the video, I’d like to show you how the Dior blush looks like because it’s very pretty too. 🙂 I shall do a review soon.
Anyway, without further ado, here’s the video:
And for the impatient, here’s the before and after:
Hahahaha I know, I look so drab in the before photo. :))
Hope you enjoyed this guys and let me know what you think of my first attempt.
Catch you all later!