Christmas is almost here! Are you done with your Christmas shopping? If you’re like me, then you haven’t even started yet! Hahahaha My parents always scold me for doing things at the last-minute but I like the pressure. Problem is I tend to forget something while rushing or I run out of time to actually shop!
Thank God for online shopping websites like Lazada. In case I forget a present or two, I can quickly log into the site to view their offerings. They offer free and next-day shipping so no need to wait!
While browsing, I found some gift ideas that you guys might find interesting. These are mainly for women because I picked things that I would like to get myself. 🙂
1. Main Event Deborah Clutch Bag – Before we know it, it’s going to be summer again and this neon clutch is the perfect summer accessory.
2. Anna Sui Secret Wish Perfume – Anna Sui is known for whimsical and playful aesthetic and these are also reflected on her fragrance lines. If the packaging doesn’t sell the product to you then the smell definitely will. The product description best describes the scent: “This alluring fragrance conjures up the mystery of a moonlit forest, sparkling lemon, melon, and apricot with a joyful burst of pineapple, mysterious black currant, warm white cedarwood, and sensual amber.”
3. Armstar Beauty Salon Set – This is ideal for the well-groomed girl who travels a lot. It has all the hair grooming tools a girl might need including a curling iron, crimper, straightener, brush, and shaver. Talk about the Macgyver of grooming!
4. Orly Nail Polish Gift Set – This set from the Cool Romance collection contains pastel colors that are good enough to eat! You also get a Metallic Wristlet Bag for Free. 🙂
5. 4U2 Mixed Berries Set – Bath and body sets are also always a welcome gift. Check out this Mixed Berries Set from 4u2, which contains a shower cream, shampoo, and lotion. 🙂
And those are just some of my Christmas gift ideas. What do you think? Are you done with your Christmas shopping? 🙂
Let me know in the comments section. 🙂