Topshop is one of my favorite retail brands of all time. When I walk into one of their stores, I always feel like their collections were made for me, “This is me, this is my style.”
So it’s always a pleasure walking into one of their stores and browsing through their racks. Today, while I’m stuck at home because of the rain, I’m going to share with you guys some of the new items at Topshop, Greenbelt.
1. Cut-out Peplum Dress – Where do I start? I fell in love with everything about this dress – the sweetheart neckline, heart cut-out, and flattering peplum. I want it so much!!!
2. Little Black Peplum Dress – A versatile dress like this can go from day to night, corporate to party. Every girl needs something like this.
3. Blazers – I’m so happy to see a lot of blazers at different stores this season. These can instantly make your outfit formal, which is perfect when you’re going to an emergency meeting with client or you have a presentation at school.
4. Prints – I used to be a huge fan of prints. Back in university, my closet was full of printed dresses. Recently though, I started collecting neutrals yet my love for prints still remains the same. 🙂
5. Colored Trousers and Shorts – This trend is back! I remember this was all the rage too when I was in university and now it’s back. This time around though, the color palette is composed of pastel pinks, corals, and mint green.
What do you guys think about Topshop? Which among the clothes featured above do you like most? 🙂