Time for another mini haul! 🙂
I admit it – I’m a shopaholic. I find instant gratification in buying things for myself. Sometimes, it’s just the buying part that I find pleasurable. After that, the things I bought are relegated to a corner of my room until I remember to use them. I don’t know how to stop so if you guys have some tips, do share with me. 🙂
Anyway, here you go:
1. Maybelline Baby Lips – I’ve heard so many good things about this product so I decided to give it a try. It helps that it’s only PHP79. So far, so good. I’ve already tried both and I might do a review if you guys want to hear about it. 🙂
2. Saizen Demi Lashes – Saizen is a great place to buy fake eyelashes because they offer a lot of choices at affordable prices. I’ve tested these when I went out for birthday dinner and they looked great. Didn’t look super fake at all and felt comfortable on. 🙂
3. Elf Nail Polish in Coral – I’m also giving this away for my birthday giveaway but I couldn’t help but get one for myself too. The color is just so gorgeous!
4. Elf All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade – Another Elf product that I’m giving away but bought one for myself too. I’m using it now and I love how versatile it is. It smells really good too. 🙂
5. Elf Stippling Brush – A good stippling blush will help you apply foundation flawlessly on your face. I have yet to give this a try but I will soon. Then I’ll let you know if it’s any good. 🙂
6. Too Cool for School Lippies – I got these from my friend Kim for my birthday. It’s a Korean product with really cute packaging!
I wonder if they’ll make their way to the Philippines soon. I hope so! Their stuff are really cute and girly! I would love for them to come here! 😀
And that’s about it for this month. I have other products for my PHP500 makeup challenge so watch out for that. If you want me to review anything else too, just let me know. Hehe 🙂
I hope you have a great week, everyone! 😀