Don’t you think pastel colors are just so delicious? All those pale yellows, baby pinks, powder blues, and minty greens remind me of different flavored ice creams hence why I’m so happy that they’re all the rage for Spring / Summer 2012.
Browsing through my LYST, I’ve found some really cool items in gorgeous pastel shades. I thought I’d share them with you guys before I announce the winner to my blogversary giveaway part 1 today. 🙂
1. Topshop Earth Printed Dip Back Skirt. I adore the mullet skirt trend. For a petite girl like myself, it’s a chance to wear long skirts without appearing like I’m drowning in them. The asymmetrical cut allows me to flash my legs. 🙂
2. Chiffon blouses from Topshop. Here it becomes apparent that I’m a huge Topshop fan. How can I not be when most of their clothes speak to me? These tops, for instance, are so tastefully minimalistic!
3. Square Sunglasses from Acne and Cat Eyes Sunglasses from Miu Miu. Sunglasses are a must this summer to protect the eyes from the harsh rays of the sun. Why not embrace the pastel trend with these very pretty pieces from Acne and Miu Miu?
4. Accessories Galore! I’m also loving all these accessories in different pastel shades. Can’t get enough of them really. 🙂
5. Pastel Shoes Too! These lovelies will surely call add that instant fun factor to any outfit. It’s nice to deviate from the usual neutrals every once in while, don’t you think? 🙂
If I had all the money in the world, I’d surely buy all of them! Right now though, I’d give anything to get that skirt!!!
What do you guys think of this season’s pastel trend? Love it or hate it? Let me know by commenting. 🙂