Today, I found a really cool site that makes shopping so much easier! With LYST, you can follow all your favorite brands and see all their latest collections on your feed. You can add the items you like on your own list and create your own collections. This way, you can keep track of all your favorites for when you want to buy them.
Here are just some of the items on my list right now:
1. Cut Out Dresses By Rare at Topshop. There are many cute dresses around but these have that extra oomph that separates them from the pack. That cutout details make me want to take out my credit card NOW and but them! 🙂
2. The Night Walk Shoe in Black Croc and The Rockstar Shoe in Silver Gold Black Combo by Jeffrey Campbell. Heel-less shoes are quite the rage right now. Jeffrey Campbell’s take on them is just sooo to die for!
3. Alexa Satchel and Grass Green Lizard Print Leather Travel Day Bag by Mulberry. These satchels from Mulberry have become quite iconic these past few years. Who can say no to these gorgeous yet functional designs?
4. Spike Drop Earrings from ASOS. Despite me being girly in my taste of clothing, when it comes to accessories, I like edgy pieces. These spiked earrings from ASOS have just enough rock and roll in them to make me want them. Plus, they are very affordable. I really want to buy!
5. More Shoes from Moschino Cheap and Chic. When I’m in the mood for fun and color, I always make sure to check out Moschino Cheap and Chic. These shoes are no exception because just looking at them makes me happy.
Now that’s a lot of things on my shopping list! I really enjoy window shopping because it’s almost as good as the real thing. It’s a kind of pleasurable torture that I indulge in because I open myself to a lot of temptations. Since it’s lent, however, I shall abstain.
What do you guys think about my list? Why don’t you create your own LYST and show them to me? 🙂
Also, don’t forget to Follow Me on Lyst.