The year 2011 is almost over and before it ends, I thought I’d look back at all my beauty favorites for this year. Some items on my list are fresh finds that I’ve learned to love so much while others are my old-time favorites. Take a walk down memory lane with me?
Instead of going over the products one by one in full length again, I’ll just briefly state why I love it and link you all to the full reviews for further information. 🙂
1. MAC Studio Finish Concealer – One of the best concealers ever! Stays on your face for ages and conceals anything you want to conceal! Full review here.
2. Tony Moly Tomatox – If you love your skin, give it a healthy dose of Tomatox! All the goodies in it will instantly leave it brighter! More about it here.
3. Mary Kay Timewise Luminous Wear Foundation – This has been so good to my complexion this year. Looks great when photographed as well! See the results here.
4. Maybelline Volum’ Express Cat Eyes Mascara – My favorite mascara ever! Gives loads of volume to the lashes without clumping and lasts all day too! See my review here.
5. Snoe Beauty Beso Balm – This is a new discovery for me. Been so addicted to the tingly sensation I get on my lips after applying it. Read my full review here.
6. Revlon Lipsticks – Revlon is my go-to brand for quality yet affordable lipsticks. This year, I fell in love with Revlon Colorburst in Fuchsia and Revlon Matte in Mauve It Over. The former adds the perfect pop of color to the face while the latter is great for enhancing the natural color of the lips. See the swatches here and here.
Next week, I’m doing another roundup of my favorite eating places for 2011. Be sure to watch out for it! 😉