Lip glosses, in general, are not my thing. The fact that they’re sticky and smudgy test my patience. It absolutely annoys me when a strand of my hair sticks to my lips and get all the gooey stuff in it.
However, when my aunt came back from her trip to Korea, she got me a Tony Moly lip gloss. It’s a shame if I don’t use it so I thought I’d give it a try.
– As expected, it’s just as sticky as any other lip gloss and it can get a bit messy. You might might need a larger doe foot applicator to get an even coat on your lips.
– It smells really good and tastes delicious as well! A plus for any lipstick / lip balm / lip gloss.
– I love how the color is still evident despite its transparency and shine. This means that you still get the lovely orange you see on the tube on your lips.
– Be warned about it transferring on clothes, glasses, skin, etc. It comes off easily.
– It’s perfect for a casual day out. 🙂
Swatched the color for everyone’s reference and tried it on myself as well. The label on the tube is in Korean so I don’t know exactly what shade this is. Hope the photos help though. 🙂
What do you guys think? Do you like wearing lip glosses or are you like me?