Just recently, I was invited to join the Zamboanga Bloggers group on Facebook. There, I met several talented bloggers from my hometown. One of them was Czar. I think he’s a very creative designer. He tagged me answer the questions below.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Where do you wanna go right now?
I really want to go to Sheffield, UK so that I can finally be with my boyfriend. 🙂
If you are going to die tomorrow why not today?
So many things to finish today, so better die tomorrow so I have time to finish them all and of course, say good-bye. 🙂
What is your craziest dream?
Ahahaha, too embarrassing to tell!
What is the most sentimental thing you kept in your closet
I still have letters from friends written when we were in grade school and collecting stationery were the in thing.
Who is your dream guy/girl?
After 5 years from now, what would you be?
I would be a social media and digital marketing guru or perhaps a writer. Who knows?
Why do you love to blog?
I get to meet a lot of people sharing the same interests plus it allows me to constantly practice my writing. It’s a form of discipline for me too. 🙂
How many pillows do you have when you sleep?
I have 3! Two for my head and one to hug.
Oh I have soooo many! I can’t possibly name just a few!
I love Gary Pepper Vintage, Chriselle Inc, and Wish Wish Wish. 🙂
If you can swap places with another person, who would that person be?
Probably super model Karlie Kloss! She has pretty much everything going for her. I want to travel the world, shoot gorgeous photos, and walk down the runway! Haha
1. What are your top essential beauty/hygiene products?
2. What can’t you live without?
3. If you had all the money in the world, how would you spend it?
4. What’s your dream job?
5. If I were a tourist, where in Zamboanga City would you take me and why?
6. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
7. Would you be willing to sacrifice love for money?
8. What makes you blush?
9. If you were to do a good deed today, what would it be?
10. What’s your wish this Christmas?
11. Are you happy?
P.S. Photos are from my friend, Jaye.
Angel Bugarin | http://lifeofangelzophiel.blogspot.com/
Angela Laviña | http://anjfire.blogspot.com
Angelica Doctore | http://duchessofdelaware.tumblr.com/
Chelsea Catingub| http://walkinginredstilettos.blogspot.com/
Czar Ian Agbayani | http://xake11.blogspot.com/
Gio Mangaya-ay | http://thehungrygiant.wordpress.com
Hennie Tan| http://ixostar.tumblr.com/
Janna Joshelle Parel| http://jannie-oh.tumblr.com
Jm Campos | http://campoffame.blogspot.com/
Mae Ablao | http://www.classyruggedchick.blogspot.com/
Megan Angela Garcia | http://designingpaperhearts.blogspot.com/
Olyv Tago | http://simplevain.tumblr.com/ http://missblogchic.blogspot.com/
Patricia Tan | http://www.lalalapatricia.info/
Rhea Bue | http://bebe-doll.net
Ropa Jane Urbanozo | http://ohyeahjahney.blogspot.com/
Sara Santiago | http://chubbydoll.tumblr.com/
Shine De Guzman | http://xoxoshine.tumblr.com/