This week was supposed to be all about the lips but when I saw this on my news feed today, I got so excited I just had to write about it.
The very best of Versace for H&M!!! Who won’t be excited about this particular collaboration? The collection includes pieces for both men and women including accessories. How great is that? I’m itching to go browse through the H&M website again… :-s
Here are some of my favorites from the collection:
1. There’s always an occasion for a Classic Red Dress!
2. A girl can’t have too many LBDs!
3. I’ve always dreamed of owning something like this!
4. This might just convince me to wear dangling earrings again!
5. This ring deserves to be on finger.
Noticeably, I have veered away from the crazy, flamboyant prints that Donatella is known for. My short frame will most definitely drown in those. 😀
What do you guys think so far? Excited?
Check out more of the collection here.